Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wandering Eugene

Hi girls!

I was out in Eugene yesterday with the family and our GPS decided to take us a rather creative way through downtown Eugene and we drove past this funky food truck! I found their website here, they have a bunch of yummy things on their menu like deep fried Oreos and Nutterbutters, but I'm not sure what a roast beef sandwich with apricots would taste like!




I love the zentangle look of the truck, and the faux fur mustache is just the cherry on top!




We stopped at the Valley River Center mall to check out some shops and they're were a bunch of Cosplayers running around, I saw Batman, Robin, Captain Jack Sparrow, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Chewbacca, Iron Man, Captain America, Deadpool, and a couple Homestuckers but I think they might've been just hanging out. I wish I knew what was going on beforehand, I think I might of missed an opportunity to dress up!


This is a ring I got from Forever 21 for 2.80, it's usually really hard for me to find a ring that comfortably fits on all of my fingers, and I love the cat ears!


I also picked up an adorable France sticker from an anime vendor at the mall, I stuck it on the lid of my lap top the minute I got home!

 
And last but not least, I picked up a few young adult books I've enjoyed from a thrift shop for between 2.00 and .50 cents each!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. The costumed group was there to promote the Eugene International Film Festival, taking place that weekend, in the mall.

    ReplyDelete