Thursday, November 21, 2013

NYC in a New York color minute Fruit Punch swatches

Hi girls!

I picked up this two pack of NYC in a New York color minute polishes from the Dollar Tree last week, they only had a couple of different combinations of polishes so I dug through and picked out the pair I thought looked the prettiest, Fruit Punch and Heat Wave.


Fruit Punch reminds me a bit of A-England's polishes, it's super shimmery and almost looks like a holo polish!

This is two coats with a coat of NYC extra shiny top coat, it has a pretty average drying time but it chipped very easily, I was missing an entire nail on the second day. But that could just be me and my amazing nail wrecking skills, I seem to keep finding new and exciting ways to chip my nails.!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment