Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Blues Totoro nail art

Hi girls!

I based today's Monday blues mani off these nails; I changed up some of the colors which may have been a good idea or not, in the original design the middle finger was grey instead of white. I like how it looks in white but I didn't think ahead as to what I was going to do about the eyes, so his eyes turned out a bit unique.



My index finger turned out the best I think, Lotus Herbals color dew deep sea is one of my favorite blue polishes that I own.

Polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny top coat,
NYC in a new York color minute sidewalkers,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Wet n wild wild shine French white tip,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: