Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi girls!

Happy Thanksgiving!
I actually had a thanksgiving mani lined up for Monday but my nails just wouldn't photograph so I wasn't able to post them. So here's take two on my turkey nails, I stamped with Wistonia's thanksgiving themed plate; W119.
My base polish is NYC in a new York color minute heat wave, I got it in a pack with fruit punch which I swatched a couple days ago. I don't know if I got a bad bottle or something but it was a pain in the neck to apply and I've never had problems with a NYC polish before. It streaked terribly and took three coats to smooth out!


I'm happy with how my turkey turned out, I originally wanted to stamp it in gold but I didn't think it would stand out enough. The gold polish I used for the leaves is Nina ultra pro gladiator.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment