Sunday, November 3, 2013

e.l.f Disney Villains Smoky Brown Swatches

Hi girls!

I picked up e.l.f.'s Disney Villains polish set a couple weeks ago! I found it at Walgreens for 9.99, and it has 12 different polishes, three for each villain, Cruella De Vil, Ursula, Maleficent, and the Evil Queen.


This is Cruella's trio of polishes, the names from left to right are Smokin Hot, Nude, and Smoky Brown.
 

I actually swatched these quite a while ago, the day before I was going to cosplay as Hungary so I picked the shade I thought suited her best, Smoky Brown (even though I was wearing gloves, I'm insane like that).


This first pic is with flash and the lower is without, smoky brown is a slightly shiny chocolate brown polish with a cream finish, I didn't use any topcoat for these pics since I was planning on stamping later on.



I stamped some floral designs with BM12 and Jesse's Girl center stage, and finished with NYC extra shiny topcoat. These didn't chip until the third day, but I tend to chip my polish in absurd ways, I had a big hole in the middle of my nail with polish still on the tip and top!
For some reason this stamping reminds me of the wallpaper in Sherlock, is it just me being weird or do I have a point here?


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job dear, your manis always look great, I was wowndering how the e.l.f polish smells? if you could reply with strong or not as strong, normal etc thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty normal, not strong at all. The same as wet n wild?

      Delete