Saturday, November 23, 2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary mani

Hi girls!

I saw a bunch of DW manis for the 50th anniversary in my feed this morning and I kicked myself for not remembering to do one of my one sooner! I've been wanting to redo this mani I did more than a year ago for quite a while and this gave me the perfect excuse to!


My index is Eleven's coat and bowtie, my middle is the TARDIS, my ring is a dalek, and my pinkie is the initials DW.
I changed my thumb up a bit from last time, I layered red over black and I really like how the hearts look deep and layered.


Polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny top coat,
Wet n wild megalast violet attack,
Wet n wild wild shine French white tip,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
Lotus herbals colour dew copper gold,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
The Color workshop unnamed,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. These came out great! Love how your TARDIS came out :)

    ReplyDelete