Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dios Las Muertos

Hi girls!

I almost forgot Dios Las Muertos! I've been looking forward to doing nail art for today for months but I've been totally swamped by Halloween so it slipped my mind.
I really love these nails by Kerry June so I threw those in to go with my stamping! I've had this skull stamp for ages but haven't been able to use it in any of my designs, and it works wonderfully here!


I used a striping tool for all the details on the skull, I probably should of used a dotting tool for the red dots on the skull, but I was to lazy to get up and find it so I just used the end of my striping tool.


Polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny top coat,
NYC French white tip,
Wet n Wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Konad black,
Nicole by O.P.I sweet dreams,
SH09,
BM01,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment