Monday, November 25, 2013

33DC Lines glitter tribal mani

Hi girls!

It's day 28 of the 33DC challenge and today's theme is lines! I absolutely love this skittle glitter tribal mani that Plumeria Painted did last week so I picked some of my favorite glitters and painted one of my own!

This is before I added my tribal lines, the index and pinkie nails are glitter toppers over a base and the rest are cream base glitter polishes.



I just used a little detail brush for my lines, this actually came together fairly quick; I think it only took 15 minutes to do. I love how my pinkie turned out, I wish I'd done more of the nails like that!



Polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny top coat,
Wet n wild wild shine sparked,
Wet n wild wild shine French white tip,
EN-VY blue my mind,
Hard Candy peach pop,
Essence colour & go modern romance,
picture polish frosting by cosmetic cupcake,
Nicole by OPI sweet dreams,
Pink Ice by rue21 031,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! But I like a version before tribal lines more:)

    ReplyDelete