Friday, November 8, 2013

33DC Europe England nail art

Hi girls!

I'm so excited for today's theme in the 33DC, it's Europe! Since I will take any excuse to do anything Hetalia related I decided to England nail art!
I'm so happy with how it came out, but I had a devil of a time finding a image of England to base these on. Everything is freehanded with a striping tool, and I used a dotting tool for England's and Flying Mint Bunny's eyes. Flying Mint Bunny is England's pet/imaginary friend in the show and is shown only twice I think, but I had a bracelet with her on it so I had to throw her in!




Polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny top coat,
Pure Ice French kiss,
NYC French white tip,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild fast dry sage in the city,
NYC in a new York color minute Lexington yellow,
Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Petites color fever seashell,
NYC in a new York color minute sidewalkers,
a striping tool,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. These look great -- I love Flying Mint Bunny, and England looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete