Saturday, October 19, 2013

Weekly wrap up #84

Hi guys!

Here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: Kill me softly by Sarah Cross, and Kamisama Hajimemashita,
Watching: Black Butler, The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hataraku Maou Sama, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia Beautiful World, Supernatural, Under the Dome, Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D,
Listening to: Those were the days by Mary Hopkins and London Calling by The Clash,
Liking: this Parent Trap Hetalia crossover,
Disliking: that October is zipping by so quickly,
Finding: out that October 2nd was eyebrow day (I could of done England nail art!),
Wearing: my Tardis dress and bow,
Eating: Cacio e Pepe,
Drinking: water,
Looking forward to: going to the pumpkin patch,
Favorite nails of the week: Franken French mani,
Wanting: this adorable whale coin purse,
Blogs I've started reading: M.D.N.D,  Pink and Polished,  Peace, Love, and Polish,
Buying: blue eyeliner for my Tardis costume, a new pj set.

Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute type of post! c; Going to a pumpkin patch is perfect! Can't wait to see the photos on your blog! c;
    Drinking "water" teehee so cute
    Your blog is really lovely!
    xx

    <(") Hoda
    http://joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete