Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekly wrap up #83

Hi guys!

Here's what I 've been doing lately:

Reading: Kill me softly by Sarah Cross,
Watching: InuYasha, Supernatural (yay for season nine!), Doctor Who, Hetalia, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Devil is a Part Timer, Sword art online,
Listening to: Black Veil Brides,
Buying: an old military jacket for Hungary from Hetalia cosplay,
Wanting: this awesome book weight,
Wearing: black and white jeans patterned with roses,
Making: the finishing touches on my Tardis dress,
Playing: WOW,
On my nails: Frankenstein's Bride mani,
Favorite nails of the week: Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones,
Liking: that the new season of Supernatural has started!,
Disliking:-------
Eating: BLT's,
Drinking: rootbeer,
Blogs I've started reading: nuthin' but a nail thing, Kimber's Lacquer Korner, A Little Polish,

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I really like reading your weekly wrap ups! haha :)

    ReplyDelete