Friday, October 18, 2013

Time and relative dimension in space

Hi guys!

I went to a really fun event hosted by my local library yesterday, a fandom faceoff! The fandoms were Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, and MLP. There was a jeopardy style quiz and a costume contest which I just had to participate in!
I went as the T.A.R.D.I.S from Doctor Who, I posted some pictures of the unfinished dress a couple weeks ago here, and I finally finished the dress just a couple days ago.


I sewed all the windows, signs, etc, onto a pre-existing dress I thrifted for around five dollars, I used this tutorial for the placement and design (although I tweaked it a bit). I picked up the galaxy tights at a Wal-Mart, and I made the hair bow myself with this super easy tutorial. I hot glued two bobby pins flat side down on the bottom of the bow so I'd be able to wear it easily, surprisingly it stayed on top of my head all day! Although I forgot I was wearing it a couple times and almost pulled it off while messing with my hair......





I'm planning on another post where I'll explain how I made my DIY sonic screwdriver and what nails I did for my outfit, so look forward to that!



Thanks for reading! Pickedresses Prom dresses Canada

1 comment:

  1. AAH I love this, the T.A.R.D.I.S dress looks great! I'm also a really big Doctor Who fan :)

    ReplyDelete