Thursday, October 24, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins Link Up

Hi guys!

Over at Whispering Sweet Nothings, Shane is having a Seven Deadly Sins linky party! You can read her original post here, and you can snag the html for all the images here.

 
All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.  


seven great things in your life.
1. That I live fairly close to my extended family so I'm able to get together with them frequently.
2. That I just passed my brown belt test.
3. My lovely pets Josephine and Empress.
4. That I was bitten by the book bug so I'm constantly reading something at all times!
5. My amazing friends <3
6. Nail art!
7.  My diverse and huge wardrobe.


seven things you lack and covet.
1. A second language.
2. Knowing how to crochet.
3. Perfect skin.
4. A singing voice.
5. Better balance and/or gracefulness.
6. Savings.
7. Skill in mathematics!


seven things that make you angry.
1. When you hear a favorite song on the radio but it turns out to be a commercial.
2. When Christmas music takes over the radio from Nov to Jan.
3. Having a splitting headache and a ton of things to get done.
4. Blackouts in winter.
5.  When you save a book to read until later and it turns out to be the third or fourth in a series.
6. Being awake before 5:30.
7. People who deface or destroy state/national park/monuments.


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Get up when I say I will the night before.
2. Stretch regularly.
3. E-mail friends.
4. Put laundry away.
5.  Sweep floors or make my bed.
6. Finish books on time.
7. Totally empty purses when switching between them.


seven worldly material desires.
1. A memory foam mattress.
2. Tights in every color of the rainbow.
3. A giant stuffed panda.
4. MoYou stamping plates (love them all!).
5. Hetalia, OHSHC, Princess Jellyfish, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Fruits Basket on DVD.
6. A smart phone.
7. Room for all the ridiculous furniture I want.



seven guilty pleasures.
1. Eating a whole box of croissants in one sitting.
2. Staying up until three watching anime.
3. Pinterest. 
4. Buying clearance Halloween costumes and makeup even though I probably won't use them.
5. Reading waay to much Fanfiction when I should be doing something else.
6. Chocolate.
7. New nail polish even though I have an insane number of bottles.


seven things you love about love.

I changed this one to songs about love that I love!
1. Chemical love by Charlie McDonnell.
2. That man by Caro Emerald.
3. White flag by Dido.
   4. Ladies love Country Boys by Trace Adkins.
5. She's in Love with the Boy by Martina McBride.
6. Hey there Delilah by Plain White Tees.
7. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.
How long will this linky remain open? Til Halloween, you guessed it!  Happy trails!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment