Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin patches

Hi guys!



My family and I went to a pumpkin patch last Sunday for my little brother's birthday! They had a dark maze (it's a haybale maze but it's inside a blacked out greenhouse so it's pitch black) and most of our visit consisted of me going through it with my brothers so I didn't get that many pictures. But I was able to get some artistic shots of corn stalks against the sky and found some pumpkins to take pictures of my nails with!
 Although we probably looked strange while taking them, I wrangled my brother into helping by holding up the pumpkin for me while standing in a field right next to a line of cars waiting to get into the farm, so we probably entertained some of the people waiting!



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Hard Candy peach pop,
Konad special stamping polish black,
SH02,
and NYC extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: