Monday, October 7, 2013

Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones

Hi guys!

Today's theme in the 31DC Crumpet nailtarts challenge is to create a mani featuring artwork and your oldest untried polish. I actually only have two polishes I hadn't used yet and one of them was a glitter topper so I went with my only other choice which was a dark creamy Color Club polish.
I used that to stamp some cute skeletons images I haven't used yet, I plan on squeezing as many Halloween nail designs into October as possible!


It's also Monday which means I had to incorporate a blue polish somehow so I used one of my favorite glitters, Revlon whimsical.



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
NYC French white crème,
Color Club by design,
Revlon whimsical,
NYC extra shiny top coat,
and W116.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think we've talked much in the past, but I nominated you for a Liebster :D I kept noticing you in the 31DC inlinkz because of your unique name, and I think your blog is great! http://fedoraharp.blogspot.co.il/2013/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for the Liebster award, too. :)
    http://nemonails.blogspot.co.il/2013/10/liebster-award.html
    also, the email in your profile doesn't seem to work.

    ReplyDelete