Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I always feel like somebody's watching me!

Hi guys!

I went with a very simple mani today, I was trying to do three other things at the same time while painting these, so if I had gone any more complicated they would of probably crashed and burned.
I based these off this mani, I looked high and low but couldn't find the original nail artist, so if anyone happens to know please enlighten me!
I used the largest dotting tool I own to paint the eyes, but they were still too small so I had to swirl the dotting tool around to enlarge the dots to my liking.




Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
NYC French white tip,
NYC in a new York color minute water street blue,
a dotting tool,
and NYC extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. These are so spooky and cute :) Great halloween nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, these remind me of some creepy Jewish good luck charms I've encountered. I don't know why, but eyes of that particular color motif seem to be popular in traditional Jewish art.

    ReplyDelete