Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Franken-French mani

Hi guys!

I have a low-key Halloween mani for you girls today, it was inspired by these nails, I really liked the black and orange color combo but was curious to see what would happen if I tried it out in green instead.

So I ended up with this franken-french mani (kinda' catchy aint it?), I freehanded the green tips with the bottle brush and added the white stitches with a striping brush afterwards. I'm thinking I should of used a darker/dingier color for my base, the pink is a little too girly for the look I'm going for.
Maybe I'll try this again but in gray, that would probably look great!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
a striping brush,
and NYC extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment