Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair!

Hi girls!

Happy Halloween! I'm so sad October is almost over! I wasn't able to do nearly as many manis as I wanted to, I'm probably going to have Halloween nails in November!  :)


I chose spiderweb nail art for my last hurrah, they didn't come out exactly as I hoped they would because the white polish I used is drying out and on it's last legs, but they are a vast improvement on my last freehand spiderweb mani! I added a thin layer of a glow in the dark glitter topper, maybe I'll be able to see them glowing later tonight! I still haven't been able to figure out how to photograph glow in the dark polishes, hopefully I will at some point!


Polishes I used:

NYC extra shiny topcoat,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
L.A colors art deco white,
Pure ice ?????,
and Claires glow in the dark polish.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I love that base colour. I've never given spiderwebs a try, maybe I'll have to sneak some Halloween manis into fall as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete