Sunday, September 15, 2013

You can never tell with bees

Hi guys!

Day fifteen of the #31DC2013 is delicate, and I wanted to do something unique, so I decided to do some honey comb nail art! I briefly considered stamping with black over the yellow, but I think that would've looked too severe, so I went with an orange polish instead.
The bee on my ring finger was a last minute addition, while I was waiting for my base polish to dry I was going through my stamping plates for a different mani and found the image and I just had to use it! And finally I been in a matte mood lately, I think matting it gave it a waxy look which is perfect for this!

.

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute Lexington yellow,
Color Mates nail art tangerine,
Konad stamping polish black,
N.Y.C matte me crazy.
W113,
and SH05.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments: