Wednesday, September 25, 2013

When we meet, I listen to your heartbeat

Hi guys!

Today's theme in the #31DC2013 is to do a mani inspired by fashion of some sort. I don't pay any attention whatsoever to current fashion trends or watch any fashion week coverage or anything like that, so I just picked out one of my favorite t-shirts that has a cute image of two hands making a heart to base my nails on, I figure if it's a piece of clothing it counts as fashion!
It's also day two of the crumpets #33DC and the challenge is to use your most used color of nail polish, Wet n wild wild shine French white crème and the black I used for this are neck and neck for that place so I just picked one to use.


These were actually far more difficult to paint than I was anticipating them to be, I had to redo the thumbs almost five times!



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
NYC cashmere crème,
Wet n wild fastdry ebony hates chris,
NYC extra shiny top coat,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Love the idea! It counts like fashin and is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! And I love that blue polish you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! And I bet they were hard, nothing is harder to draw/paint than human hands. Great job!! Love the t-shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this - very cute. Great job on the hands.

    ReplyDelete