Saturday, September 28, 2013

Under the Dome nail art

Hi guys!

It's day 29 of the #31DC2013 and today's challenge is the supernatural. I could of taken this at face value and done some nail art from the TV show Supernatural but I wanted to save that until October for when I get into the Halloween swing of things.
I've been catching up on the mini series Under the Dome and I thought it might make some interesting nail art. I based these off this picture I found, I simplified it quite a bit but I think you can still get the gist that it's inspired by Under the Dome.



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
NYC cashmere crème,
NYC in a new York color minute flat iron green,
The Color Workshop unnamed,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Rimmel London 60 second camoflauge,
Wet n wild fast dry gray's anatomy,
NYC extra shiny top coat,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments: