Monday, September 23, 2013

Things not seen

Hi guys!

It's day 24 of the #31DC2013 already, this challenge seems to be zipping by! Today's theme is books, so I went through my bookshelf to find some cover art I wanted to base a design off of and I picked out Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements. The story is about a fifteen year old named Bobby Phillips who wakes up one morning to find out he has inexplicably turned invisible. Along the way of trying to figure out who or what did this to him he befriends a blind girl named Alicia, it's a quick read but it goes deeper into what it would actually be like to be invisible than your average story.


I freehanded the silver silhouette with a striping brush and I roughly dabbed the end of the brush on the nail for the twinkling stars.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Klean Color midnight queen,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
L.A colors art deco silver glitter,
NYC extra shiny top coat,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this book but I haven't read it yet! Very pretty nails :) I love the silver and blue together!

    ReplyDelete