Wednesday, September 4, 2013

She likes my spark!

Hi guys!

Hey if I'm able to write two posts in one day before nine I must be doing something right, right?
Today's theme in the Mish Mash challenge is hot! I've been watching a lot of Studio Ghibli films lately, so I thought a Calcifer mani would be perfect!
These nails partly inspired my nails of the day, and some googling of Howl's cloak helped me out too!




I'm so happy with how Calcifer came out, he's so cute! I layered red, orange, and yellow for the flames of his body, and then I layered dots of black and white to make his eyes.
The pattern on the rest of my nails is stamped and I freehanded the French tips.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild clear nail protector,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute MoMa,
Orly star of Bombay,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Wet n wild wild shine French white tip,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
L.A colors art deco gold glitter,
BM21,
a striping brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: