Sunday, September 1, 2013

Peaches and Cream ruffian mani

Hi guys!

It's the second day of the 31DC2013 and today's theme is orange! Since I was so pleased with how my water melon ruffian mani came out, I decided to do another but in peaches and oranges this time!
I used my favorite coral polish, Wet n wild wild shine blazed as my main color, and my lighter polish is Essence colour & go modern romance. I absolutely adore these polishes together, and I love using the Essence polish because I love their one stroke brushes. I've had a couple other polish brands with one stroke brushes, and they were never the right size for my nails, but these work perfectly for me!


I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot more ruffian manis in the near future, I'm really loving this look!


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great orange manicure, love Essence polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! so simple but stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's so cute and it looks like you're wearing gel nails! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete