Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Only shooting stars break the mold

Hi guys!

It's day three of the 31 day challenge and today's theme is yellow! I still had this plate lying out from my Lenka mani, and since I'm still trying to use all my stamping images at least once I decided to use the star image from this plate for the first time!


I don't love stamping in black because it's always a tremendous pain to clean up, it usually get into my cuticles and looks horrific, but the clean up wasn't as bad as usual with this mani. I like this image a lot because you can flip and turn it just slightly and it looks like you have a different part of a print on each nail!

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
N.Y.C color in a new York minute,
Konad black stamping polish,
and BM21.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: