Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ninja throwing stars

Hi guys!

Today's theme in the #31DC2013 is metallic, I actually only own one polish that qualifies as metallic, so this was a fairly easy mani to plan!
I've been wanting to use this image ever since I got my Wistonia plates, throwing stars on your nails are just too cute!



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
N.Y.C black lace crème,
L.A girl polka dot silver,
and W112.

On a side note, I've been watching a ton of Hetalia lately and I was thinking it would be awesome to do a Hetalia week with manis featuring the different characters and their buddies (Gilbird, Tony, mint bunny etc.). But I'm pretty swamped with the 31DC2013 so it might have to wait until October. But then it'll cut into my Halloween themed nail extravaganza, so I don't know what to do!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: