Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Let the sunshine in

Hi guys!

I wanted to do an extra summery design since we're running on the last dregs of the summer, and this cute mani has been on my to-do list for ages. I tweaked the idea a bit to create this watercolor/crayon looking style, I used a striping brush for the stripes and the swirls on the suns, and I also layered yellow, copper, and white swirls to get a layered look on the suns.
I finished with a light coat of a pink glitter, and then I matted my nails with N.Y.C matte me crazy.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender crème,
Color Mates nail art bold yellow,
Color Mates nail art mint green,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute MoMa,
Lotus herbals colour dew copper gold,
N.Y.C matte me crazy,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute water street blue,
Crayola tickle me pink,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I've nominated you to receive the Liebster Award. If you would like to accept it, just go to my blog post and have a look:
    http://pennypinchingpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete