Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's nail art!

Hi guys!

Day five of the #31DC2013 is blue! I actually did these nails last week on a friend's nails, she had found these two superman manis she really liked so I combined the best nails of each mani and this is what we ended up with!
The thumb nails are the superman logo peeking out of Clark Kent's shirt, the ring is his signature curl of hair, and the rest of the nails are his belt. I used a striping brush for all the details on everything and a dotting tool for the buttons on the shirt.
I'm so happy with how this came out, and M seemed really pleased with it also!


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative. I love the way you've interpreted the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea and brilliant art! Great job x

    ReplyDelete