Wednesday, September 18, 2013

In a galaxy far far away

Hi guys!

We're already more than half way though the #31DC2013, I had thought that it was going to drag on, but it's actually speeding right along! Today's theme is to do a galaxy mani, I've only done a few in the past and I've mostly used darker colors, but recently The Nailasaurus has done some gorgeous galaxy manis is pastels so that inspired me to try using a couple lighter polishes in my nails today.


I started with a dark blue base as usual and then sponged yellow, light pink, a couple blues, and two different glitter polishes on the nails. I also added a light coat of the glow in the dark polish I used in my He Picks my Polish mani since I still had it out, and it gave it a lovely milky finish.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
N.Y.C Lexington yellow,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Claire's glow in the dark unnamed,
Wet n wild fastdry party of five glitters,
Wet n wild megalast I need a refresh-mint,
Wet n wild fastdry teal of fortune,
EN-VY funny bunny,
Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Sally Girl brainy,
and Color Club first looks.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, one of the nicest I've seen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous, I love the lighter blues you used! I love the Nailasaurus' variations on galaxy nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty.. I love galaxy nails :)

    ReplyDelete