Sunday, September 22, 2013

I NEVER say please!

Hi guys!

I was at a loss for what to do for today's nail art, I had to think of a movie with dots or something to do with spots. But after some brain wracking I realized I could do Nanny McPhee nail art! In the movie the children pretend to have the measles and paint their faces white with red spots so that's what my middle finger is, my ring finger is Nanny McPhee's silhouette while she's holding her stick, and finally my index finger is the Jackdaw Mr Edelweiss.



Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine blue moon,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Wet n wild fast dry teal of fortune,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. great mani!
    btw, I don't think your inlinkz is working rihgt... there's 9 manis that aren't showing :(

    ReplyDelete