Monday, September 30, 2013

Hi guys!

It's the very last day of the #31DC2013! The last challenge is to do a mani honoring a design you love. I chose these nails from the blog Passion or Kinda, I switched up the colors a bit and I really like how they turned out!
I wasn't sure if the two different glitters would mesh, but I think they ended up looking very nice with each other.

I used a striping brush for the black ruffles and a dotting tool for the dots, these were pretty easy to do and only took me about five minutes total which is pretty quick compared to what I usually spend time wise on my nails!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Pink Ice 031,
piCture pOlish frosting by cosmetic cupcake,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute and simple! I love the pastel pink color -- reminds me of strawberry ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the polish and the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute and girly, i love this look!

    x

    ReplyDelete