Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gallifreyan nails

Hi guys!

It's purple day in the #31DC2013 and Doctor Who theme day in the I <3 nerd challenge! I saw these nails on Pinterest a couple weeks ago, and someone had commented that this stamp looks a lot like the gallifreyan writing in Doctor Who! I've been waiting until I had a DW occasion to do these, and while I was trying to figure out how I could possibly do a purple DW mani, I remembered I had this on my to do list!


I really love this stamp, but like a lot of bundle monster plate images that I own, the image is way too small to use on my thumb nail. So although the images are very pretty, I just don't use them that often because I hate to leave a nail devoid of stamping.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Petites color fever potion,
BM19,
Pure ice ?,
and Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani! What do you think of the new doctor? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I'm a tad disappointed with who they chose for 12, but I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover right?

      Delete