Thursday, September 26, 2013

Café Terrace At Night nail art

Hi guys!

Today's challenge is to do a mani inspired by a work of art, Vincent Van Gogh is my favorite artist so I immediately knew where I wanted to go with this.
One of my favorites painting of his is  Café Terrace At Night, and there was no hope of me being able to do the actual café and chairs so I decided to focus on the sky portion of the painting.


I sponged several different shades of blue to create my base and then I used a dotting tool to layer white and yellow to make the stars. Then finally I added a coat of a milky/sheer white polish so all the colors would blend with each other better.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Wet n wild wild shine blue moon,
Wet n wild wild shine bijou blue,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
EN-VY funny bunny,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments: