Friday, September 27, 2013

Hetalia France nail art

Hi guys!

I'm excited to show you guys what I did for today's challenge, it's day 28 of the #31DC2013 and today the challenge was to do a mani inspired by a flag. I have a mile long list of Hetalia manis I want to do so I took this as an opportunity to do one of them!


I freehanded France on my thumb, the French flag on my ring and index fingers, and stamped roses on my pinkie and middle finger because he's often seen carrying one.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème (just noticed the name of this, HA),
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
Wet n wild wild shine bijou blue,
Konad stamping polish red,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Pure ice French kiss (this one too!),
NYC in a new York color minute,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
BM14,
NYC extra shiny top coat,
a striping brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: