Thursday, September 26, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 26 patterns

Hi guys!

These are the patterned nails I did for day 26 of the #31DC2013, I needed more hands on deck for this challenge so I painted my mom's nails for today's challenge instead of my own.
These were inspired by these nails I found ages ago on pinterest, I get so much inspiration from that site!

I used a striping brush and a dotting tool for these, I'm pretty sure the originals were done with tape but I didn't have any on hand so I just winged it.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
NYC in a new York color minute sidewalkers,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
NYC in a new York color minute Lexington yellow,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Wet n wild megalast candy-licious,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great pattern...I bet your Mom enjoyed her manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute! I love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete