Thursday, September 19, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 20 water marbling

Hi guys!

I've haven't been looking forward to today's theme which is water marbling just because they're a pain in the neck to do (or at least they are in my opinion), but they actually turned out the way I wanted them to!

I only used three polishes for these, and I finished with a coat of top coat like usual.
I think my thumb came out the best, I mixed the colors a bit more than necessary on the rest of my nails.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild fastdry teal of fortune,
Sally Hansen X-treme mint sorbet,
and Jordana boy oh boy.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I like the colors you choose, really fresh and cute. I never tried water marble... it scares me a lot!
    Some day I have to try it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely! I haven't done my water marble yet... I'm kinda psyching myself up by seeing how everyone else has done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I like how you mixed the colors up more than people usually do, it's very unique and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete