Friday, August 2, 2013

What a crazy random happenstance!

Hi guys!

It's day seven of the Llama nails I <3 nerd challenge and today's theme is musicals! I briefly thought about doing some Legally Blond nails but besides being very pink, I couldn't figure out a design.
I decided to do some Dr. Horrible's sing along blog nail art, and as a plus it gave me an excuse to watch it again! If you haven't seen it you can watch it here, it's really cute and singing always makes evil freeze ray wielding villains so much better!


I finally have a use for my horse stamp! I'm very happy about finally getting around to using it, I'm trying to use all my stamping images at least once. I started with a blue base and sponged some dark blue on the tips. I freehanded Captain Hammer's logo on my index, stamped Bad Horse on my middle, and freehanded the initials for the Evil League of Evil on my ring finger.


Polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Pure Ice French kiss,
Orly star of Bombay,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Essence little miss sunrise,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
EN-VY blue me mind,
Konad special stamping polish black,
SH07,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment