Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weekly wrap up #80

Hi guys!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: City of bones by Cassandra Clare,
Watching: The Cat Returns, City of Bones (loved it!), Hetalia world series, Ponyo, Malcolm in the Middle, InuYasha, Fairy Tail, Is this a zombie?, The World Only God Knows,
Listening to: Na Na Na by Chemical Romance,
Eating: chocolate covered orange sticks,
Drinking: sprite,
Bought: this InuYasha tee, this Japan tee, Hogwarts earrings, and an adorable Grell Necklace,
Favorite nails of the week: Lay me down on a bed of roses,
On my nails: Lay me down on a bed of roses and may the odds ever be in your favor,
Wearing: my grell necklace, jeans with a skull print, and my moon phases tee,
Liking: going to the enchanted forest for the first time in forever!
Disliking: that I forgot my sd card for my camera so I only got 10 pictures,
Wanting: this cute death the kid tee, and Sally Hansen gem crush lady luck,
Blogs I've started reading recently: Walk In My Eyeshadow, Lacquer Buzz, Nailuminium,
Finding: out that Disney is making a movie about the making of Mary Poppins,
Playing: WOW
Going to: the Whittlers workshop on the coast and seeing the gorgeous hand carved seahorses,


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment