Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekly wrap up #79

Hi guys!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Eating: Yan Yan, last pieces of my salt water taffy, tacos,
Drinking: strawberry Jarritos,
Making:---------
Watching: R.I.P.D, Amnesia, InuYasha, Fairy Tail, The World Only God Knows, Heroes of Cosplay, Supernatural,
Listening to: Bang Bang by will.i.am and Every time We Touch by Cascada,
Reading: Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle and Death, Dickinson, and the Demented Life of Frenchie Garcia by Jenny Torres Sanchez,
Liking: this cute bracelet,
Disliking:--------
Blogs I've started reading: One Nail To Rule Them All, Passion or Kinda, Fancy Nails and Cups of Tea,
Finding: these interesting accidental inventions and a heart shaped onion ring,
Wanting: these terrific weeping angel earrings,
Wearing: my blue converse and owl earrings,
Favorite nails of the week: cupcakes,
Playing: WOW,


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment