Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tri-Polish challenge August day three

Hi guys!

It's day three of the August Tri-polish challenge and I have sort of strange mani for you girls today. In truth this was a cloud mani when I started but I really didn't like how it turned out so I smoothed out the green into a diagonal line and added some dots and outlining in black.
I think it turned out looking sort of like abstract watermelon maybe? I also added a matte topcoat, and found out I really love this yellow matted!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute Lexington gardens,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild fast dry sage in the city,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. its does look like abstract watermelon ;) And i agree matted yellow is beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete