Monday, August 19, 2013

She sells seashells by the sea shore

Hi guys!

It's the third theme of the Nail Art Ideas Linkup and today's theme is sand! I wish this one had rolled around before I left the beach, I could of had some awesome nail pics! I started with a light gold base and lightly sponged a brighter gold over the top for my sand. Then I stamped seashells in a dark pink, I was going to have a couple different pinks but my polishes refused to stamp properly.


My pictures aren't that crisp, because my golden sand is super shimmery when I use flash so I couldn't get the shells to show up. But luckily I had these done before it was dark out so I was able to get some passable photos.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Lakme' 40" second gold caramel,
Nina utra pro gladiator,
Orly razzle,
Crayola tickle me pink,
and W108.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love your idea of the seashells. I had a really hard time with this one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete