Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shark week!

Hi guys!

It's shark week! I've done shark week nails once before, and since I'm going to the coast for a week I thought this would be the perfect mani to sport!
Newport aquarium used to have these ginormous shark jaws you could stand behind and that used to be my favorite part of visiting there, so that's what inspired today's nails.


I started with white and then a light coat of a ivory polish for the jaws. Then I went over the teeth with a grey polish and painted in some shadows in the same gray. Then I used Crayola Pacific Blue on the rest of my nails (mostly 'cause of the name).


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild megalast I need a refresh-mint,
Crayola pacific blue,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Sally Hansen 10 day no chip surely ivory,
Wet n wild fast dry gray's anatomy,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic! The megalodon jaws ARE super cool :)

    ReplyDelete