Monday, August 5, 2013

Mermaid-esque nails

Hi guys!

I've been seeing a lot of mermaid and scale manis lately, and that inspired me to look though my stamping plates for a design with that sort of look. I started with a base of blue and then sponged a shimmery purple over that . Even though the stamping looks like it's black, it's actually a very dark blue.

I really love the look of this, it reminds me of a vintage swimsuit print you'd see in some old 40's movie!

Here's the polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear,
Elle 18 nail pops 53,
Color Club first looks,
Petites color fever potion,
and W111.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the color combos and design. You def did a great job on this mani. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous mani! I've seen this image around and I love it so much. Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete