For the last day of the August Tri-Polish challenge I was thinking of doing roses because the flowers could be yellow and red and have green leaves, but then I found these gorgeous floral stamping images and just had to use them!
I used a base of three coats of Wet n wild megalast sugar coat and stamped with my red and yellow polish choices, N.Y.C in a new york color minute Lexington gardens and Ulta let the flames begin. I think I had a miniscule amount of a dark blue polish left in the image I used for the yellow flowers because I got these wonderful dark outlines when I stamped. I wish I knew how to do that on purpose!
I really like the manis I've come up with for this month's challenge, I think I've improved since last month!
Thanks for reading!