Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm your little butterfly

Hi guys!

I had a stamped mani all planned out with this really cute butterfly but it refused to stamp properly so I went through my stamping plate for a different butterfly image. I never realized how many butterfly images I have, probably one out of four of my plates has a butterfly! So instead of trying to pick just one butterfly out of at least ten, I just used as many as them as I could!


I think I like the one on my pinkie the most, while I was doing this I hadn't decided which image I wanted on each nail, I was just going randomly, but luckily I had the smallest image left for my pinkie! Otherwise I would've had a bit of a problem.  ;)




Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
SH10,
SH05,
SH12,
BM05,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute water street blue,
and Konad special stamping polish white.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh love butterflies! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterfly stamps! I have a lot of them too and I don't even own the plates you used. My favorite butterfly image is the one from the new BM set (it's a full nail image). You should check it out because it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete