Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hi guys!

It's the second day of the August Tri-Polish challenge, and I have a simple heart nail art design for you girls today! Originally I was going to do a red hearts and green clubs playing card design, but after I started painting the hearts I decided they would look better by themselves!


I used a dotting tool and striping brush for the hearts, I made two small dots right next to each other for the top of the heart and then used the striping brush to make the pointed bottom.
This reminds me a lot of a Mary Engelbreit journal I have, a lot of her illustrations were in reds and yellows like this.

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute Lexington gardens,
Ulta let the flames begin,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great colour combo and I love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and yellow look amazing together, and I love how the hearts are sorta off to the side in a different place on each nail, not precisely in the center :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hearts! I tried hearts once and it was a big flop. lol

    ReplyDelete