Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi guys!

The I <3 nerd challenge has rolled around once again and today's theme is Star Wars! I've only managed to watch the part of Return Of The Jedi where they first meet the ewoks (well actually twice, somehow I hit it half way through while flipping channels and watched just that bit again), and that's about it. So I'm pretty neutral about Star Wars, and since I only have that small bit of film to go on, I googled around, found this hilarious stormtrooper nail art video, and this felt phone cozy. I went with the phone cozy and did my best to turn it into nail art!
I did a gradient on the rest of my nails with the same browns I used for the ewok and a white polish.


I used  a striping brush, dotting tool, and a nail art polish for the ewok, and I added a little walking stick to the right of him with a striping brush.

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Lotus herbals colour dew copper gold,
Petites color fever seashell,
N.Y,C French white tip,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
a striping brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love 'Lotus herbals colour dew copper gold'...I have never seen a copper like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ewok is just adorable. Love the copper gold polish too.

    ReplyDelete