Monday, August 19, 2013

Bermuda, Bahama, Come On Pretty Mama

Hi guys!

It's going to be a little crazy around A girl and her chicken named Betty today! I'm catching up on challenges and finding new ones I want to do in process, so I might have up to three posts today!


I actually did these about a week ago over at the coast on my grandmother's nails, they're basically the same gradient and stamping as these nails but in blue shades instead of purple. Whenever I do a gradient I end up getting a lot of excess polish on the skin around my nails, but for some reason when I did these there was almost no clean up at all! I don't know if it's the angle of working on someone else's nails or what, but I wish that would happen when I did my nails!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
L.A colors color craze ?,
EN-VY cuckoo for you,
Color Mates little blue box,
and SH19.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: