Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August Tri-Polish challenge Day One

Hi guys!

It time for the TPC challenge once again and this month's colors are green, yellow, and red. I actually only have around four yellow polishes and not a lot of greens either so it was very easy to pick out polishes this time!

I wanted to get the required use all three polishes mani out of the way, so I went through my stamping plates and picked out this Wistonia plate that has a bunch of different fruit images all on one plate.

My green didn't stamp as vibrantly as I thought it would, but my red sure does pop! I used my favorite yellow polish, N.Y.C in a new york color minute Lexington gardens, it's a creamy pastel yellow and only needs two coats for full coverage so it's a keeper in my book!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
 N.Y.C in a new york color minute Lexington gardens,
Wet n wild fast dry sage in the city,
and W118.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! The stamps came out really clear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the strawberries look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, such great stamping! I have yet to master it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamping is perfect! I like the way this looks - fun!

    ReplyDelete