Wednesday, August 28, 2013

As hard as nails, as grand as a whale

Hi guys!

I've jumped into yet another challenge, the Mish Mash challenge by Kimber's Lacquer Korner.
Today's theme is music, and there's a new theme every Wednesday until 2/19/14 so jump in if you can!
One of my favorite bands is called Lenka, I rarely find a band where I love almost all their music, but that's the case with Lenka!
My favorite song by them is Everything at once, it was the first song of theirs that I ever heard, and I was hooked from there on!


Today's nail art is inspired by this illustration, I'm pretty sure it's cover art but I'm not sure what album it came from. I love how my index finger looks, I'm probably going to do another mani solely with the black plants and swirls!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild clear nail protector,
N.Y.C French white tip
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Konad stamping polish white,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
W113,
BM21,
and W102.

Thanks for reading!

14 comments:

  1. Love that cover! It's a great inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Mish Mash Challenge! Love the design on your thumb! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plenty of inspiration in that illustration - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!! Great idea and excellent translation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very awesome, you translated the artwork to your nails beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! You an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! I loved your mani so much, I even featured you in my fab Friday 5 this week :)

    (PS great band choice!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely combination, I think my fave nail is the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great job!! This mani came out so perfect lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete